Thursday, June 9, 2011

friendship quotes animated

images Friendship Quotes Animated. friendship quotes cards. friendship quotes for birthday cards. friendship; friendship quotes for birthday cards. friendship friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes cards. Posted by Holiday Cards
  • friendship quotes cards. Posted by Holiday Cards



  • hydboy77
    11-17 06:51 PM
    As a student who came here myself and understand the huge investment they have to make to come here to study in US, I fell sorry for these students and there parents. With the draconian restrictions imposed by uscis and certain senators many of these kids will not have an oportunity to work in US. I am not sure how they will be able to repay the huge loans they are taking to pay the fees to US universities





    wallpaper friendship quotes cards. Posted by Holiday Cards friendship quotes animated. Friendship Quote
  • Friendship Quote



  • GCchakravyuh
    07-17 12:53 AM
    Thanks to Business week for well presenting the facts...





    friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes animated. milan logo wallpaperquot; Very; milan logo wallpaperquot; Very. MacRumorUser. Mar 28, 04:34 PM
  • friendship quotes animated. milan logo wallpaperquot; Very; milan logo wallpaperquot; Very. MacRumorUser. Mar 28, 04:34 PM



  • StuckInTheMuck
    03-09 11:47 AM
    Hi akilaakka,
    It was EB1-EA ("extraordinary ability") category.
    Cheers.





    2011 Friendship Quote friendship quotes animated. Stars, Friends, Animated
  • Stars, Friends, Animated



  • honeyB
    01-23 04:21 PM
    bump



    more...


    friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes and love
  • friendship quotes and love



  • ajaz
    04-11 02:07 PM
    entered in h4 , after job switched to EAD. What is the Current immigration Status to file EAD reneval..





    friendship quotes animated. Friendship Messages
  • Friendship Messages



  • nozerd
    02-01 12:59 PM
    At POE they will ask you for an address for the PR card. Normally at land border they are strict and wont take a friends address etc. At airport they tend to be easier on you in accepting any address.

    You dont need to do anything else. You may apply for a SIN number (Canada equivalent for an SSN) so that in the future if and when you do move there you can start working from day 1 because YOU WILL need SIN to work in Canada.

    Many also start a bank account to show ties. You can do this depending on how much chance you think there is if you move there in the next 3 yrs before you loose your PR status.



    more...


    friendship quotes animated. The key to friendship quote
  • The key to friendship quote



  • sr123
    12-18 05:06 PM
    I have got Jury summons many times. I just told them I am not eligible. Please note that you need to respond to the summon in time otherwise the court might inititiate action against you. The notice I got listed a few possible reasons why you cannot perform jury duty and not being a citizen was one of them. I selected it and enclosed a copy of my passport to indicate that I am not a US citizen.





    2010 friendship quotes animated. milan logo wallpaperquot; Very; milan logo wallpaperquot; Very. MacRumorUser. Mar 28, 04:34 PM friendship quotes animated. Friendship Quotes Animated. friendship quotes cards. friendship quotes for birthday cards. friendship; friendship quotes for birthday cards. friendship
  • Friendship Quotes Animated. friendship quotes cards. friendship quotes for birthday cards. friendship; friendship quotes for birthday cards. friendship



  • voicerj
    05-12 01:43 PM
    Where do we need to send the questions for the free conference call today ?



    more...


    friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes animated
  • friendship quotes animated



  • PD_Dec2002
    08-23 02:56 PM
    I guess 485 getting current does not help much without getting i-140 approved.

    It certainly helps some so their spouses can work on an EAD. And it definitely helps everyone if one needs to invoke AC21. But yes, a I-485 is not going to get approved if I-140 is pending.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hair Stars, Friends, Animated friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes animated.
  • friendship quotes animated.



  • ashkam
    02-25 01:00 PM
    She doesn't have to go for H4 Visa stamping, as she already has a valid H4 Visa stamping valid until Aug 2009. (I think). I'm more worried about Port of Entry, if she will have any problems..

    You are wrong. Since she is currently on an H1B, her previous H4 stamp is invalid. She will need to get it restamped. When she returns, at the port of entry, unless she gets her H4 restamped, her status will be H1B and she will not be let in on her old H4 stamp.



    more...


    friendship quotes animated. Animated Punjabi Quotes
  • Animated Punjabi Quotes



  • shana04
    02-16 12:38 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?

    My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.

    Thanks so much in advance for replying.

    I would advice you to consult your attorney before you make this decision. Good luck





    hot friendship quotes and love friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes animated
  • friendship quotes animated



  • knnmbd
    03-24 08:55 PM
    Guys!! I have no idea what can bring sense to all of us and unify our voice. America is not our " Fathers or In -Laws " house to give or grant what we want. There is a reason behind why STEM has been established...because there is a shortage for highly skilled and intellectual people. They dont need any software engineers because the golden period of 90s for tech boom is done....now the boom is in BANGALORE!!! So guys jobs have been outsourced and there is no big demand for the techies...and we all know it..DONT WE??? Coming to MBA's i have mentioned this in my earlier post too, there are so many MBAs already here and nstead of mindlessly saying we want MBA's included or we should get EADs for H4 or the next Pope should be an H1B waiting for GC, we should concentrate on efficency of USCIS, increasing the number of Visas rather than adding clauses based on our whims and fancies. America needs Engineers, Scientists, Mathematicians, Biologists, Professors who will bring about innovation and be involved in research because thats what drives a country. What can we techies contribute other than programming which by the way people in INDIA are doing for less if not any better. Just by paying taxes we cant call what they are doing is unjust against human rights ...etc How many of us tried to write or call our own Netas in India against corruption or any other slight problem.When we didnt exercise our right there...this country is not even ours how can we expect them to show pity on us and include the clauses we want. We have to our earn the rights to get permanent residency and for that if one has to get a Masters Degree maybe thats the price. A lot of Students come to America on F1 by spending on an average 15000 t0 20000K and sometimes more and after the downturn when there were no jobs some of these students even paid for a second masters and even Phds without aid when we in california raked in sign in bonuses and all other moolah. Maybe this is the pay back time for people with advanced degrees and lets all accept it gracefully. I know each of us want to continue to live the good old American dream but although the truth is bitter lets be rational with our demands and work towards an educated goal.



    more...


    house Friendship Quotes comments and friendship quotes animated. Our friendship quote
  • Our friendship quote



  • chakrijs
    02-15 09:12 AM
    Hi rvr_jcop

    Thanks for your valuble advice.To the best of my knowledge my company is not a TARP Company.So if my company happens to be a TARP company ,there is a possibility for H-1 renewal denail.otherwise not.Pls correct me.





    tattoo Friendship Messages friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes,
  • friendship quotes,



  • blacktongue
    01-20 02:56 PM
    How many Information Technology people?

    How many from China?



    more...


    pictures The key to friendship quote friendship quotes animated. Friendship Quotes Graohics
  • Friendship Quotes Graohics



  • paskal
    09-29 12:30 PM
    Nothing sensational here. But it does affect me and all the physicians who have pending NIW based I-485.

    I have finished 5 years of NIW service for physician and waiting for visa number (PD 9-2004). I have a conrad 30 related I-140 (approved) / I-485 (pending).

    it is of no help- the extension allows NEW applications. i do not see what it has to do with 485 processing- honestly this seems like gibberish to me.
    here is the only way it makes sense: new NIW applicants that need a waiver can now apply under conrad and simeltaneously file for NIW and IF current they can file an AOS and get their spouses an EAD.
    extension of conrad is an extension of a "J1 waiver"- nothing to do with NIW per se although we do need the waiver to prsues an NIW.
    the one good thing here is that the limited extension means that congress ahs to return to this issue before march and so conrad will come up for discussion again. this from my pov is great! had they done a 5 year extension, we would not have got another quick shot at trying to get quota exmeptions. now..we need to be ready and work with the Senator's office on this....

    btw gg- i got a letter from uscis confirming that my 5 year docs were received and verified and my AOS was considered "ready for processing". it does not help that my PD is not current of course, but it does confirm their acceptance of my 5 year completion!





    dresses friendship quotes animated friendship quotes animated. i miss you friendship quotes.
  • i miss you friendship quotes.



  • kaisersose
    06-23 11:51 PM
    Gurus, help needed urgently - I had mailed my I-765 on Saturday via express delivery to the Texas Service Center as I live in NJ. The address I sent it to was
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    I checked my USPS tracking status, and it says the following

    We attempted to deliver your item at 10:33 AM on June 23, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    Has this happened with anyone else? I cross checked the address and its correct. So what should be done in this case?

    Yes. I sent my ead renewal app on friday to reach on saturday. On saturday, when I checked the status, it was exactly the status you have written. When I checked again this morning (Monday), it said the mail was accepted at 5.30 am this morning.

    I find it hard to believe the mail was delivered to and was signed by someone at USCIS at 5.30 in the morning. So I think it is just a problem with USPS and the way they update status.



    more...


    makeup friendship quotes animated friendship quotes animated. Friendship Quotes comments and
  • Friendship Quotes comments and



  • GC_1000Watt
    10-12 09:57 PM
    jcrajput.. I have had my renewal stamping done last month in India and am purely stating from personal experience. I was asked for to show 6 months of paystub by the officer. Luckily I had them on me so I could show it.

    You can take the minimum but travelling with the minimum puts your family at a risk when you go for the interview. No lawyer or any other member at IV can help you there.It Doesnt hurt to be proactive and prepared in the right way. In this time of recession, more documentation has been asked then ever. For my earlier stamping no documents were required, but this time W2's and paystubs were asked.

    You may even want to ask Mr 1000 watt when he last got his stamping done and go by whatever he recommends.

    Can you tell us if you renewed your H1B with the one who filed your previous H1B or you filed with a new employer this time?





    girlfriend friendship quotes, friendship quotes animated. Holi scraps, comments,friends
  • Holi scraps, comments,friends



  • chanduv23
    06-30 02:18 PM
    I have heard great things about TANA. I am not a member of TANA, but would love to be one. Coordination between TANA like Organizations and IV would be a great opportunity for both Organizations as they can help each other in many ways.

    There is ATA (American Telugu Association) too and they have a convention in New Jersey this weekend.

    ATA and TANA are big orgs but most of them are ABCD and USA citizens and I aam not sure to what extent we can get help from them.

    The key to our solutions lies in us. Ours is a big community, but a very few people spend time and money and energy on working towards our goals and always want others to fix our issues





    hairstyles Animated Punjabi Quotes friendship quotes animated. friendship quotes in Pics
  • friendship quotes in Pics



  • Winner
    06-17 05:18 PM
    I heard this from a Chinese friend once and believe its true to its extent. I think most of us, including me, come to this forum and either read the stuff about immigration or take out our frustration one way or another and the anger and frustration dies down there. I am sure IV core team is working day and night for the cause but they are limited with options. I believe the best way to create some gain is to do a collective non-violent rally throughout the nation. The way I see it if you dont make noise nothing gets done in this world. I have been here for almost 9+ years surviving f1,h1b and with very vague future ahead. Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji, and was followed by leaders throughout the world under Non-violence movements. As matter of fact even Obama advised it in the Cairo speech.

    I understand that the cause is not as dire as in the other movements but we are here fighting for our freedom. This nation is built upon liberty and yet we are under agreed slavery for employers, which is somehow supported by the government. My point is if we really want to make a difference then we need to be collectively heard. What the worst could happen?

    Welcome to IV.





    kondur_007
    08-16 06:29 PM
    Hello everyone -

    I am planning to change my job and would like to seek some advice. I already used AC21 once without informing USCIS, and now would like to do it again. I would like to seek advice on couple of issues:

    1. I would like to do this without informing USCIS and worry about a response if and and when I get RFE. However, new employer has E-Verify system. Would them checking my eligibility to work through E-verify make it certain that I would get an RFE for employment verification?? In other words, E-Verify tells USCIS that one has changed employment? or E-verify and 485 have no connection?

    2. My new job is in the same engineering field; however, there is still a big difference in salary owing to additional managerial duties. Labor was done based on technical responsibilities in engineering field, new job involved technical as well as business responsibilities in the same field. With years going by, I am taking on more and more project/division management experience and that is what the new position would entail.

    Original title - Transportation Analyst/Engineer with 55K as salary

    New Title - Director of Transportation Systems and Services Engineering with 135K as salary

    Based on my research, the job needs to be in the same occupational classification. The original SOC code is 17-2051 - Civil Engineer. The new SOC could be same 17-2051 or could be classified as 11-9140 Architectural and Engineering Managers owing to managerial duties. However, the new job also has technical aspect to it since I will be responsible for sound technical design for the product/services we will prepare.


    Can you guys please give your thoughs on these two issues. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

    best,


    I am not a lawyer, but to the best of my knowledge I can answer as follows:

    1. As far as I know, E-verify does not speak with I485 system. Even if it does, it should not be a big deal as you can always reply to the RFE about EVL.

    2. Similarity of jobs is a major issue in your case. This needs to be very very carefully evaluated by a good lawyer, as to me (and I am not a lawyer) these two jobs sound totally different. There is a major salary difference that will need to be justified as well. If I were to be you, I will definitely have it evaluated by a good lawyer before making the switch as this can potentially put the entire GC process at risk.

    Good Luck.





    purethoughts
    01-24 12:00 PM
    The cheapest way will be to give some $50-75 to the immigrationpro.com attorney. They will answer your questions through email. At least you have some opinion to verify with. I would also suggest to go through the yellow pages and find immigration lawyers who give you first hour free consultation. Do not rely on people like me for the prefessional opinion. Even though we have good things in mind, we are not prefessional lawyers. Get 4-5 professional opinion and then you will automatically know what is the truth.

    Best luck !



    No comments:

    Post a Comment