Saturday, June 11, 2011

mobile phone clipart

images mobile phone clipart. mobile phone clipart. Mobile Phone clip art vector
  • Mobile Phone clip art vector



  • somkapu
    07-17 06:46 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    Hope this helps.





    wallpaper Mobile Phone clip art vector mobile phone clipart. Cell Phone clip art
  • Cell Phone clip art



  • v_javans
    09-07 09:43 AM
    Hi All,

    Friends, I have few questions regarding EB2 category and need your help & advice.

    What are the requirements to file GC under EB2 category? I know USCIS needs 4 years degree. But I am Commerce graduate (3 years) from India and with over 11 years of IT experience, am I eligible for EB2? Can I use my experience to make up for 1 year. If not, can you suggest 1 yr. online degree (acceptable to USCIS) to be eligible for EB2.

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    Regards,
    javans.





    mobile phone clipart. Cellphone Clipart #00017
  • Cellphone Clipart #00017



  • snathan
    11-27 01:16 PM
    My situation:

    I've been given offers by two companies, A and B.
    I am currently under my F1 student visa, OPT status, my OPT started at July 2010.

    Company A is now processing my H1B petition, and this is the first time I apply for H1B. But I haven't started to work for them yet, they set the start date to be in Jan. next year. They just filed my H1B petition before Thanksgiving.

    Right now, I decided not to work for Company A for some personal reasons, and I will work for Company B next year February. (2011) And Company B is going to file a H1B petition for me after the Thanksgiving holiday.

    My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. Will I be out of status, if Company A withdraw their H1B petition filed for me? How can I avoid this problem. What should I ask Company A to do, and what should I ask Company B to do.

    I am willing to give more details if an attorney can really help me answer my questions. I would really appreciate that! It's kind of urgent. Thanks very much!

    You can have multiple H1B. If I were you, I wouldnt tell anything to the company A at this juncture.





    2011 Cell Phone clip art mobile phone clipart. cell phone clip art.
  • cell phone clip art.



  • IneedAllGreen
    06-21 04:45 PM
    Since this thread is open and dont want to wast resouce on new thread. I want to ask people those who had already filed 485/EAD/AP that did anyone has taken photos at Walgreens.

    I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.

    Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.

    Thanks
    INeedAllGreen



    more...


    mobile phone clipart. Mobile Phone.jpg Views:
  • Mobile Phone.jpg Views:



  • laksmi
    12-06 11:09 AM
    I went to red cross once to donate blood once but they refused to take since i am an immigrant who have not completed 5 years in USA so they may not take us.





    mobile phone clipart. Phone clip art. Preview
  • Phone clip art. Preview



  • pappu
    01-22 06:37 PM
    Thanks for your words of appreciation. Pls contribute by signing up for the funding drive. This will strengthen us and enable us to deliver in the coming months.



    more...


    mobile phone clipart. a Gray Cell Phone Cartoon
  • a Gray Cell Phone Cartoon



  • redgreen
    07-15 08:10 PM
    Why blame USCIS when you classify yourself as EB3!

    Your profile says you are EB3. I hope it was put by you not by USCIS.
    May be your I-140 was also for EB3, a misclassification by you. Do you remember?





    2010 Cellphone Clipart #00017 mobile phone clipart. mobile phone clipart.
  • mobile phone clipart.



  • ksircar
    08-10 07:59 PM
    In absence of birth certificate you may get two affidavits on stamp paper - one from your parents and another from someone other than your parents (that is what my attorney told me).

    If you can't file by Aug 17th, then the situation is just anybody's guess. Some people are talking about retrogression of dates back to 2001. So you never know what is going to happen.

    Do whatever you need to do - you have only couple of days left.

    Best of luck.



    more...


    mobile phone clipart. mobile phone clipart. cell
  • mobile phone clipart. cell



  • sandy_anand
    10-30 03:49 PM
    Plus focusing our efforts on these other bills would dilute our attention to CIR - the big one!





    hair cell phone clip art. mobile phone clipart. Free Bible Clip Art - Biblical
  • Free Bible Clip Art - Biblical



  • ds37
    10-19 12:29 PM
    Hi

    I was also tested possitive due to vaccination in India. did the skin test and X-ray. I talked to my family Dr.(and couple of my Dr. Freinds.) and they all told me that my body will allways react to this test due to vaccination and if X-ray is fine we do not need any medication. In US all the Dr. has to get the test once a year and those vaccinated in their native country has to get an X-ray to confirm it as the test is allways possitive for them.

    I would say Consult another Dr. just to be sure.

    Thanks

    DS



    more...


    mobile phone clipart. Cell Phone | | Appears in the
  • Cell Phone | | Appears in the



  • CADude
    02-28 10:14 PM
    YES based on RD.


    "ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...





    hot Mobile Phone.jpg Views: mobile phone clipart. Phone clip art
  • Phone clip art



  • srkamath
    07-18 05:18 PM
    such mistakes are not uncommon, i have seen instances in the past where they will accept corrections if you write a letter with a clear explanation. A note of caution when i called USCIS in the past to inquire about sending corrections, they cautioned me to wait until i have a receipt, they said, otherwise the stuff may get lost in mail and will be un-traceable.
    Don't worry too much - it is usually correctable.



    more...


    house #12383 Cow Using a Cell Phone mobile phone clipart. Mobile Phone clip art.
  • Mobile Phone clip art.



  • Cheetah5
    01-28 12:03 AM
    Hi,..
    My perm was applied in Apr audited and finally heard that my perm denied in July 2010.
    Reason - travel language in the notice of filing but not on form 9089.

    Attorney will be filing for an appeal. Do you think its a good option ? Also how long would it take to receive an answer?

    As luck would have it , my H1-b 6 yrs expires in Nov -2010. However my company did apply for an extension to Oct 2011 based on my Perm. Now that my perm has been denied is that extension still valid?
    thanks,..





    tattoo Phone clip art. Preview mobile phone clipart. Cell Phone Clipart #35037 by
  • Cell Phone Clipart #35037 by



  • dish
    03-20 03:53 PM
    TALENT Bill, a new, stand-alone, business immigration bill developed by Compete America, a coalition comprised of AILA and various corporations, universities, research institutions and trade associations. AILA Doc. No. 06021668.

    http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=8846

    This is what I got googling for talent bill



    more...


    pictures a Gray Cell Phone Cartoon mobile phone clipart. No Cell Phone Sign
  • No Cell Phone Sign



  • coolpal
    03-20 09:21 AM
    Hi,

    I am in the same boat... but a little complicated. I am working for one of the big TARP funded firms as a consultant for almost a year now. I applied for h1 extension last june (my first 3 years was ending sep 30th 2008), but that application was pending forever, and I heard there were some queries with my (ex) employer (company A) for excessive use of h1bs... so applied for h1 transfer (while the first one was still pending) to company B in Dec 2008. I received a RFE asking for client letters, contracts etc, for h1b transfer application to company B in Jan 2009, for which we responded in first week of Feb 2009 with all the requested info including W2s from my first year of H1 till now.. my application was still pending as of last week, so we applied for premium processing on friday, and yesterday, I got an update saying they sent another RFE :(

    I guess the contract that we sent for the first RFE probably had the contract end date as Feb 28th 2009.. not sure, but that might be the reason for the second RFE. Problem is my client usually approves contracts 4 - 6 months at a time, and I currently have a valid contract till June 30th 2009, and I know it is being extended beyond that, but I can't get the proof until June... hope I get it approved this time :mad:

    I was always paid more than the prevailing wage and was never put on bench... just had some unpaid vacation a couple of times (for 3 weeks each) for visiting India... I even worked on CPT and OPT back in 2004 and have the W2s for them as well... in fact, I even sent them paystubs for all of 2008... man what else do they want? my life?? :mad:

    pal :)





    dresses Phone clip art mobile phone clipart. mobile phone 25
  • mobile phone 25



  • amitjoey
    07-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks for going there Nixtor, I am in CA, but would have been more than eager to join you otherwise. Could you record (handycam) a few shots if possible.



    more...


    makeup mobile phone clipart. cell mobile phone clipart. #12383 Cow Using a Cell Phone
  • #12383 Cow Using a Cell Phone



  • chantu
    02-19 01:19 PM
    I have one question:

    My wife is currently working on EAD. I am a primary applicant. Can she apply for H1-B without jeopardizing our GC application?





    girlfriend Cell Phone Clipart #35037 by mobile phone clipart. MOBILE PHONE ICON (click image
  • MOBILE PHONE ICON (click image



  • mrcmic
    07-24 06:38 PM
    I am in the same boat with you.
    485 package was delivered by UPS on NSC and the tracking number shows it delivered on the morning of June 08.
    However, until this moment there is still no receipts annd check is not cashed.
    As Canadian_Dream suggest, we just have to wait a little more time and if still no result, I will submit another copy for the application.





    hairstyles Cell Phone | | Appears in the mobile phone clipart. Businessman On Phone clip art
  • Businessman On Phone clip art



  • chvs2000@yahoo.com
    08-17 10:05 PM
    ^^^^





    neelu
    03-30 10:50 AM
    People who want to contribute money will always do. You may get a few people to donate because of the "Donor" status, but most I feel want to contribute because they care.

    Please allow me to turn around that question and pose it back to you - so how do we keep and attract people to volunteer (for all the wonderful things that I mentioned in my post)?

    All I am saying is that this approach could hurt more than it may help.


    So what do you suggest as the alternate to get the needed fund...?





    masti_Gai
    03-09 01:10 PM
    If they are paying u for the 5 month gap, its not termination you are still on their pay rolls so u will have no problem coz u are gettin pay check for the 5 months. No need for LOA too if you have pay stubs



    No comments:

    Post a Comment