supercooled
Jan 1, 02:31 PM
Thanks guys. I'm not trying to compose intricate sonnets, just some loops here and there. If you guys listen to electronic music you'll know it's largely comprised of simple loops. I guess I could use Garage Band's software keyboard to accomplish the same thing.
Coded-Dude
Mar 29, 10:39 AM
As stated: Syphon Filter is excellent, but other than that I would recommend the following...
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
(if you have the Japanese gps, I'm pretty sure you can unlock characters while you travel from WiFi hotspot to hotspot)
Field Commander(if you don't feel like buying/bringing a DS for Advance Wars)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Daxter
Family Guy is fun on the portable, but I don't know if it has the replay value you are looking for.
.....and of course ANY of the Grand Theft Auto's have plenty of challenges to keep you gaming for a while.
Cheers and have fun.
If you want classics: Mega Man, Gradius, Street Fighter, Metal Slug, etc.
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
(if you have the Japanese gps, I'm pretty sure you can unlock characters while you travel from WiFi hotspot to hotspot)
Field Commander(if you don't feel like buying/bringing a DS for Advance Wars)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Daxter
Family Guy is fun on the portable, but I don't know if it has the replay value you are looking for.
.....and of course ANY of the Grand Theft Auto's have plenty of challenges to keep you gaming for a while.
Cheers and have fun.
If you want classics: Mega Man, Gradius, Street Fighter, Metal Slug, etc.
ststephen
May 5, 03:49 AM
That iMac model is perfect for your needs. Its specs out of the box will fulfill all of your needs using aperture, lightroom and similar apps. When you evolve to advanced photo editing at the photoshop level, with large RAW FILES, and bulk processing, you and your mac will apprecite a ram upgrade to 8-16 gigs. My 2009 27" i5 just literally dropped dead after 14 months if 10/4 use in my office, so I'm replacing it with that exact model. Most bang for the buck. Excellent resale.

Daniel Craig
more...

Daniel Craig workout routine

Daniel Craig use as well.
more...

daniel craig workout.

I#39;ll have Daniel Craig on
more...

Daniel Craig#39;s homage

Daniel Craig Has Hottest Body
more...

Do A Daniel Craig Workout

While Daniel Craig as
more...

Daniel Craig Workout

Daniel Craig Workout and
more...

James Bond#39;s Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig and Julian
more...

Danielcraig

daniel craig workout.

Daniel Craig
macktheknife
Oct 9, 04:30 PM
PS-In a two week trip to Italy last summer, I was delayed by TWO transport labor strikes...according to locals, this happens regularly. You might wonder how they get stuff done if this happens so often. The short answer is that they don't.
A friend told me the same thing happened in France when they were waiting at the Louvre Muesuem. They asked someone working there why the line was so long. The worker responded causally that the workers were deciding on whether to strike. :rolleyes:
This Business 2.0 article talks about how the docks currently operate without even bar-code technology we have in supermarkets:
http://www.business2.com/articles/web/0,1653,44247,FF.html
It's quite ridiculous that the unions are obstructing the implementation of technology. A new scanning system, a better supply chain, and automated cranes might cost a few jobs here and there, but it's an unnecessary inconvenience to many. Should we smash up cars to bring back the jobs of those horse and buggy drivers? :rolleyes:
A friend told me the same thing happened in France when they were waiting at the Louvre Muesuem. They asked someone working there why the line was so long. The worker responded causally that the workers were deciding on whether to strike. :rolleyes:
This Business 2.0 article talks about how the docks currently operate without even bar-code technology we have in supermarkets:
http://www.business2.com/articles/web/0,1653,44247,FF.html
It's quite ridiculous that the unions are obstructing the implementation of technology. A new scanning system, a better supply chain, and automated cranes might cost a few jobs here and there, but it's an unnecessary inconvenience to many. Should we smash up cars to bring back the jobs of those horse and buggy drivers? :rolleyes:
more...
el greenerino
Nov 29, 01:40 AM
Actually those bags wouldn't look half-bad if they didn't have the spymac logo plastered everywhere. Too bad, I'm just using a sleeve and backpack for my ibook...
Hideous design, rude forum-goers, and their overtly biased editorials give mac users a bad name. Why support Spymac?
Hideous design, rude forum-goers, and their overtly biased editorials give mac users a bad name. Why support Spymac?
mbl42
Dec 10, 07:07 PM
I have a USB Zip one, how much are you willing to pay?
more...
beige matchbox
Mar 21, 07:41 PM
Thinking about it, i rather like co-operative games. Best of both worlds :cool:

macingman
Apr 8, 07:08 PM
I just purchased one of the otterbox defenders on eBay for my iPhone 4 :D. I was just wondering is anyone would like to tell me some thoughts on the case such as whether they like it or not, some tips for using it, pretty much anything would be helpful.
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
iwoodworkshop
Apr 11, 09:27 AM
I made a few wooden suitcases for my macbook(s) and i would like to now if you like them and if anyone has any comments/tips about the design.

P-Worm
Sep 17, 04:17 PM
I'm sorry, but that just looks like an iPod that was dropped the exact same way about 1000 times. :rolleyes:
I think that Apple has better design sence than that. ;)
P-Worm
I think that Apple has better design sence than that. ;)
P-Worm
more...
MikePA
Feb 20, 06:48 PM
But geohot is using sony code to exploit their hardware which is a violation of copyright according to the DMCA. Quite another beast to deal with
Please do not introduce facts into the discussion when the Chicken Littles are trying to fuel emotions so fools and their money are soon parted.
Please do not introduce facts into the discussion when the Chicken Littles are trying to fuel emotions so fools and their money are soon parted.
r.j.s
May 4, 02:35 PM
i am visiting apps that i bought via itunes and there is no any info there that i bought or not. So, if i format or change my mac then can i restore with that backed up folder?
There isn't really an indication on the iPhone or iTunes App Store, but if you click Buy, it will tell you that you already paid for this app and starts to download for free.
There isn't really an indication on the iPhone or iTunes App Store, but if you click Buy, it will tell you that you already paid for this app and starts to download for free.
more...
iSaint
Dec 16, 07:52 AM
Well, it can survive a hard fall of about 4 feet, I know that for sure. I own a G3 iBook without wireless (I'm broke) so I always have a 100 foot ethernet cord trailing behind me. Somehow, as I was walking from one room to another, I got tangled up in it, did a funny little twirly-dance, practically threw the iBook out of my way (if I would have landed on it there would surely be no chance of survival) and fell to the ground face first (ouch). The iBook landed hard on its left side. It was powered on, as a matter of fact I was browsing this forum. The sound it made on contact was horrible to say the least. But I'll be damned...so far not a thing wrong with it! When I say it took a hard hit I mean it REALLY took a hard hit. When I picked it up off the floor I wasn't breathing...it felt like my heart had stopped. The screen was black, all was quiet...for about 3 seconds. All of a sudden the screen lit up and it was right where I left it. I just had to reconnect to the internet and I was rolling again. Just wanted to share that with everyone, for I am blown away that the thing isn't dead. If a moose like me can't kill this iBook it is one hardy machine;)
Maybe it's time to get that wireless card (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=167333)!
Maybe it's time to get that wireless card (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=167333)!
ITASOR
Dec 2, 07:58 PM
Just ask them for a phone number and their address so you can come check it out.
If they say: My address is: blah street, come on over this afternoon...bring a parent and see if they really have it. (if you're interested)
If they say: HELLO THNK U 4 EXPRESSING INTEREST IN ITEM. I CURRENTLY IN NIGERIA SO ITEM WILL SHIP FROM THERE WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL OR WESTERNUNION......then you'd better abort mission. :) :eek:
If they say: My address is: blah street, come on over this afternoon...bring a parent and see if they really have it. (if you're interested)
If they say: HELLO THNK U 4 EXPRESSING INTEREST IN ITEM. I CURRENTLY IN NIGERIA SO ITEM WILL SHIP FROM THERE WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL OR WESTERNUNION......then you'd better abort mission. :) :eek:
more...
quackattack
Mar 7, 11:49 AM
This has been discussed recently:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=111978
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=111978
xFU3Lx
Dec 15, 04:22 PM
How do I get to it? PBfixit.com says its behind a little door inside the battery compartment. That door isn't there. Do I have to take the logic board off?
more...
vniow
Nov 20, 09:29 PM
Welcome back!
Even if I have absolutely no idea who you are.
Even if I have absolutely no idea who you are.
ender land
Apr 20, 01:00 AM
I use my 13" mbp for everything.
I have a custom docking station setup at home (23" monitor, keyboard/mouse/speakers) and several I can use at work (as a research assistant).
If I did do multiple computers I would *have* to use something like dropbox to sync files. I think it is easier now than ever to do multiple computers, but I have so many custom settings and know where things are, etc, that it would be difficult to justify having two machines.
I could see myself getting an iMac to play with, realizing I don't need it, and returning it (or my mbp, probably the iMac). if I had a more permanent office I would probably want a desktop computer to use there however.
Also, while the 13" screen size is not the best, I've found that for 90%+ of the things I do it is sufficient. Actually the only thing which bothers me about it is google calendar, I have to do full screen to get a full days schedule to be nicely viewable because of how gcal resizes its frames.
I have a custom docking station setup at home (23" monitor, keyboard/mouse/speakers) and several I can use at work (as a research assistant).
If I did do multiple computers I would *have* to use something like dropbox to sync files. I think it is easier now than ever to do multiple computers, but I have so many custom settings and know where things are, etc, that it would be difficult to justify having two machines.
I could see myself getting an iMac to play with, realizing I don't need it, and returning it (or my mbp, probably the iMac). if I had a more permanent office I would probably want a desktop computer to use there however.
Also, while the 13" screen size is not the best, I've found that for 90%+ of the things I do it is sufficient. Actually the only thing which bothers me about it is google calendar, I have to do full screen to get a full days schedule to be nicely viewable because of how gcal resizes its frames.
spacepower7
May 7, 12:23 AM
Download Dropbox... done.
Keep it simple to set up, it's free and works perfectly. I use it to work on docs from home, work, my laptop and my iPad.
Pay a little and get a lot more server space.
What he said
Dropbox rocks and the first 2GB are free with up to 5GB thru their referral program.
It basically sets up a folder with subfolders to sync to the cloud.
I went back to school last year and used dropbox everyday to sync files between my MacBook and Mac mini.
If I edit a word or excel file in class on my MacBook, dropbox automatically uploads the changes to the cloud. My Mac mini is running 24/7 and downloads the new edited version 10 seconds later 10 miles away from campus.
I set up my folders with their relative files in each, such as finance, accounting etc.
Sitting in class, I download my PDFs and power points from the schools server to my MacBook which instantly syncs to my home computer, works cross platform from your MacBook to your PC.
If you are all Mac, you can buy MobileMe. With the time capsule, and Back to My Mac, you can easily log into and control your home computer, such as reloading your handbrake or torrent queue. In Have both and find dropbox much better. I also have it on my iPhone and iPad.
Dropbox is what the MobileMe iDisk was meant to be, but much better and free.
Keep it simple to set up, it's free and works perfectly. I use it to work on docs from home, work, my laptop and my iPad.
Pay a little and get a lot more server space.
What he said
Dropbox rocks and the first 2GB are free with up to 5GB thru their referral program.
It basically sets up a folder with subfolders to sync to the cloud.
I went back to school last year and used dropbox everyday to sync files between my MacBook and Mac mini.
If I edit a word or excel file in class on my MacBook, dropbox automatically uploads the changes to the cloud. My Mac mini is running 24/7 and downloads the new edited version 10 seconds later 10 miles away from campus.
I set up my folders with their relative files in each, such as finance, accounting etc.
Sitting in class, I download my PDFs and power points from the schools server to my MacBook which instantly syncs to my home computer, works cross platform from your MacBook to your PC.
If you are all Mac, you can buy MobileMe. With the time capsule, and Back to My Mac, you can easily log into and control your home computer, such as reloading your handbrake or torrent queue. In Have both and find dropbox much better. I also have it on my iPhone and iPad.
Dropbox is what the MobileMe iDisk was meant to be, but much better and free.
MetalFace
Mar 17, 08:08 PM
Counter-Strike
HL 2
FEAR
Final Fantasy 11
WOW
HL 2
FEAR
Final Fantasy 11
WOW
benhollberg
Apr 15, 09:18 AM
What size is that, it looks like 15"? Also can you get anything else in there or just the Mac?
dmatthews26
Jun 18, 10:01 PM
I'm going to go down there now and check it out. Anyone know if the line has started? Also, where are you guys parking?
Don Kosak
Nov 10, 01:30 PM
I expected the end of the year break.
When I heard the rumor about Thanksgiving, I was taken aback. With iOS 4.2 launching soon, and getting new features and bug fixes out to support the new OS, it would be rough on end-users and developers to take that week off.
I'm glad we'll still have access across Thanksgiving.
When I heard the rumor about Thanksgiving, I was taken aback. With iOS 4.2 launching soon, and getting new features and bug fixes out to support the new OS, it would be rough on end-users and developers to take that week off.
I'm glad we'll still have access across Thanksgiving.
Lacero
Sep 24, 09:46 PM
How you interpret the events of your life becomes your reality. Nothing new there. Every successful or happy person understands this universal truth. You attract into your life what it is you think.
Your name is Reinaldo Torres.
Why do you ask? You forgot your own name? :D
Your name is Reinaldo Torres.
Why do you ask? You forgot your own name? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment