Friday, November 24, 2006

Not Really Much Of A Leg Man

I find myself disagreeing
with Bukowski on this one...
See, I've never really been much of a leg man.
I prefer a girl in plimsoles
to a girl in high heels.
Generally speaking.
I mean, don't get me wrong,
I like legs for sure.
Legs are nice. Legs can be fantastic.
Legs feel good when entangled
round the small of the back.
But they're not what turns my head.
I prefer a tight fringe to long flowing locks.
I prefer a pair of spectacles to contact lenses.
And me? I've never been a big fan of make-up.
Still, that said, there's always
someone out there with the
ability to come waltzing along
and blow the whole thing
clean out of the water.
Like a torpedo. Or a depth-charge.
Preferably when you're least expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment