Friday, December 1, 2006

time

anonymous - i really hav no idea who u r. n u r watching me .. but who? not much ppl know i hav tis blog. cmon plz dun play wit me like tis, not tat i dun wanna play wit u juz tat i dun hav the time n mood to play wit u right now. things happened. n i need time to 'revive'. hope u can understand n thanks for caring. but if u really do care bout me plz tell me who r u. so there will be less problem for me to solve. k? for all my frens in mmu.... im sorry. i know tat im different from the past. i dun talk much wit u guys nowdays. sorry tat i cheated u guys. not tat i wanna cheat but is better for me to cheat...wat im talking x.x .... nvm, if u guys really wan me to explain juz give me a call or nudge. i will explain. i juz need time. k? i know u guys care for me. juz give me more time n i will be back to normal. peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment