Monday, May 14, 2007

There's This Girl That I Like

So, there's this girl that I like;
piano fingers, chicken legs and half-a-bottom.
You get the picture?
I like her when her hair is dry
and I like her when her hair is wet.
I like her when she's fully clothed
and I like her when she's partially naked.
I like her when she's awake and I like her when she’s sleeping.
I especially like her
when she stands on my back-door stoop,
sheltering from the rain beneath
the hood of my camoflague Parka,
and smoking gold-top Marlboro filters
whilst wearing a pair of my chunkiest socks
and a borrowed t-shirt.
The Mound Of Venus on
her left hand is more fleshy than mine,
but my life-line is a little longer in comparison.
Infact, apparently I have two. Life-lines that is.
I'm guessing one of them must be parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment