Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

The day finally arrived today where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married in front of, rumor has it, 2 billion viewers. And nothing really went wrong except for this unfortunate looking photo (via TMZ):





Cover your eyes child, not your ears!



Other than that little "things aren't what they seem" moment, this historic event was what Disney makes princess movies about... If Disney movies were 5 hours long. Don't judge me, I watched and loved every minute!-- Well except for Katie Couric's annoying as hell commentary on CBS and all those hymns and prayers. Sorry I can't.



Aside from the LURVE, the fashion was the best part hands down! I'm pretty sure the invitation read, "all women MUST wear a hat by order of the Queen" and they were all fucking glorious. Even cousin to the groom, Princess Beatrice's.





Seriously, does she have the same hat-maker as Lady Gaga?



Moving along...



Willie looked so handsome in his red uniform, but it was really sad when he had to take his hat off and reveal his thinning hair situation... But thankfully Prince Harry was there to step in as the hot prince.





Kate's sister Pippa had the most gorgeous bridesmaid dress I've ever seen... but it was obviously the BRIDE who was the most stunning of all.





I didn't even think I liked wedding dresses with long sleeves, but she looks amazing.



However, I now know I don't like yellow dresses. The Queen looks like a stick of buttah. And would it kill her to smile?





Please don't chop my head off...

No comments:

Post a Comment