Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hsbc Direct Reward Platium Easy To Cancel

windows speak Michel Butor


It is the old town hall that artists and owners of old houses Mons Project 2011 had made an appointment, at the initiative of the association Eugenie.


The "windows" celebrate this year its tenth edition. In Mons, this is the first time. This operation is to involve artists (who lend their works) and owners (who receive them). Thus, the neighborhood is changing for some time, urban museum nearby. It is also an opportunity to bring in that festive street their share of good humor.


"We hope to attract many Monsois" says Desbarbieux Florence, president of Eugenie. "There will be many artistic in the streets, but the heart of the operation, the exchange between the owners and hosts visiting artists. Today we set the pairings between the people and artists. "I had already participated in the previous operation on lace" , continues Pierre Delacroix. Peter has more than one string to his art. Licensed architect, a computer engineer, he designed office services for large enterprises in the region. It is however time to draw, paint and even do embroidery and lace. "My father was a decorator, he says. I grew up in designs, fabrics and son. I love the lace practice with my wife ... especially that of Valenciennes. There is something magical and physical manipulation of gores. I design and drawing has always been part of my life. "


Marie-Edith Caron is a professor of applied arts without having abandoned his vocation for painting. "What attracted me in the draft of Mons, the theme: Miscellaneous-Cities. I work a lot from city plans (currently those Venice). It was tempting for me. When I go abroad, I draw travelogues. In return, I create my paintings from their frames. I'm also organizer of Windows that speak in the nearby town of Hellemmes. This will be our sixth time this year. I have come to appreciate the richness of this operation that connects artists and people and even children (two years ago we chose the theme of Little Red Riding Hood that we have worked with schools). The "Windows" is an artistic as well as social. "


Organizers hope the greatest achievement for 2011 and are willing to open the transaction in the coming years, other districts of the city. • A. CA. (CLP)

www.associationeugenies.blogspot.com Email: eugenies2008@orange.fr, 5, Avenue du Trocadero 59370 Mons-en-Baroeul.

No comments:

Post a Comment