Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just stop talking, Bieber

Justin Bieber is on the cover of this month's Vanity Fair and vain is exactly what he seems to be... someone needs to bring this kid down a notch!  (Mom, where are you?)





Here are some of the 16-year-old's quotes:



On girls screaming for him because he's cute: "Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I’m good-looking, right?"



On his almost non-existent male fan base: "For younger guys, it’s like [they think] they’re not cool if they come to my concert. That’ll [change], I think; it’ll happen, maybe when I’m 18. But meanwhile all their girlfriends are coming to watch me."



On making mistakes: "I know I’m not going to make a life-changing bad decision, as some people have. I’ve seen it happen too many times. I could be my own worst enemy, but I don’t want to mess this up."


So humble and modest...

No comments:

Post a Comment