Friday, April 11, 2008

ITSOWEEZEE E-ZINE

SUP FAM.



Following Andre "The SHIT!" Furlani's thoroughly entertaining LITERARY THEORY RECAP, during which Frank Zappa and Twisted Sister came up somewhere between Aristotle and Immanuel Kant...































































And he said some other really funny shit such as "Some of my best friends are sinners!" in regards to Noah challenging GOD on that whole "I'll spare you I guess but everyone else is going down (except of course sea urchins and other underwater creatures)" ordeal...
































Well, following THAT...I found myself breaking on a bench on Mackay with strikers all up in my peripheral.

















David Leahy featured prominently in my midst and it was cool because I was listening to The Best of David Bowie (1969-1974) and had just reached 'REBEL REBEL' and one guy "striking" didn't even have a sign, he just had one of those beautiful plastic tambourines you can find in the FUN SECTION of DOLLARAMA.
























[SIDENOTE: There is NO FUN SECTION AT DOLLARAMA because DOLLARAMA is the FUN SECTION of wherever it happens to be, as in "I went to the fun section of the Faubourg today. No, not St. Cinnamon...Dollarama y'all!"]

















ANYWAYS...homeboy was tambourining to the beat of 'REBEL REBEL', during which Captain Ziggy Stardust assures, "Hey babe, your hair's alright" and I'd have to agree with that statement in regards to Lieutenant Leahy because his locks are looking suspiciously not THAT short which may or may not mean that he has dumped (as he would never BE dumped in THIS lifetime...) the cynical biatch that made him cut off his trademark ponytail in February of 2007...

















In relation, in February of 2006, the Sex Pistols were invited into the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME.


















Apparently, they think it's lame.





















You know what's NOT lame??















SUMMER.






































SUMMER LOVE OUT.

P.S. I heard a rumour David Leahy got grillz and became Twisted Sister's #1 band-aid...

No comments:

Post a Comment