Sunday, April 13, 2008

THIS GOULASH IS GIVING ME WHIPLASH...

Are you there, God? It's me, Nicola.





















And by today I mean also tommorow and the next day and the next day and the next day.

THANKS BRAW, I OWE YOU ONE.























Hey. God? Sorry about calling you 'braw' up there; I know you're not my brother and that you are the HOLY FATHER and that you have the world wide web way up there in heaven somewhere and I won't tell anyone that you're stealing the signal from Subway's wireless system...

I mean, what can they POSSIBLY do to you, right?! Write you a TICKET?? That's right, you're the KING.

And for that I give you snaps.

Anyways, as I was SAYING...

















MAXED OUT.

















MAXED OUTTER.

















MAXED OUTTEST.

In relation, I'm feeling kind of...















Feel me?





















You dig what I'm saying??

All that AND I've run out of NAIL POLISH REMOVER...

















Cool/great/see you there/go ahead and order without me/EXTRA CHEESE/plz/thnx.

No comments:

Post a Comment