Monday, January 31, 2011

Samberg VS Eisenberg VS Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg is the INVENTOR of Facebook, and I'm sure he thrives interacting with others online, but it's not really surprising the guy has no social skills in person.  At the same time, his business is worth $50 billion so I'm sure he really doesn't give a shit about his lack of acting talent!



On the other hand, I think Jesse Eisenberg really effed his chances at winning that Oscar for 'Best Actor' because it's clear he hasn't portrayed the real Mark Zuckerberg at all.  Even Andy Samberg did a better job at that... ha ha.





In the past Mark publicly came out to say about the film The Social Network, "I can promise you, this is my life so I know it's not that dramatic," which led people to think there was some bad blood there.  It's nice to see there actually isn't with a rare appearance from the Facebook CEO, and according to Access Hollywood, Mark even later congratulated fake-Mark on his Academy Award nomination.



Behold the awkwardness (Click HERE if this clip is pulled from YouTube):



No comments:

Post a Comment