Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Khloe's nip slip

The hidden Kardashian, Khloe's nipple, busted out of her shirt and made it's first appearance on television today after being covered up for so many seasons of multiple reality shows.



Kipple Kardashian was supposedly in plain sight for 6 full minutes on Fox & Friends today which is like 60 years in areola-time.



[Yes I know you can't see it in this pic, but she actually posted the beesting on her website. She loves that this happened! So go there if you wanna see it. Or try Google, I hear you can look things up there...]


The reality star blames nobody but herself as she blogs:



"Whoops!!! My stylist Monica Rose DID tell me to wear a bra with that sheer top but being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less. I have a nipple obsession and personally love when women show their nipples — perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life."


Khloe goes on to apologize for anyone who was seriously offended but says she was not embarrassed because, "We ALL have nipples!"



Yep, and you can milk just about anything with nipples.

No comments:

Post a Comment