Tuesday, June 14, 2011

selena gomez house inside

images selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house. selena
  • selena gomez house. selena



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-28 03:48 PM
    Lets not be judgemental. The guy has done thing that is legal. Morally right or wrong does not matter. The only advice I have is furnish more details so people who have been through similar experience can help you.

    FYI. I do not have a substitute labor. I have my own labor and know people who have superseeded me in line and are already GC holders. But then that is life I dont care what they did or when I get my GC I have better things to worry about.





    wallpaper selena gomez house. selena selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside
  • selena gomez house inside



  • gctest
    10-04 03:52 PM
    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)





    selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • jkays94
    05-30 11:14 PM
    My PD is Sept 2005 and EB3 India. With the new company I can file EB2. What will be your recommendation?

    I'm not an attorney and with that necessary disclaimer out of the way in regards to not offering legal advice: The danger here is in the details of the bill. Say you move to the new company and you file your LC. And the bill passes, the problem you will face is that your I-140 will have been filed well after the date of introduction of the bill and you would have to go through the proposed merit system. Unless some miracle happens and you get the GC before the bill becomes law, then its a long shot, but life is about risks, if the bill fails then you will have wasted valuable time. I'd suggest you weigh your options carefully and if costs are not an issue, go for it. I'll also urge you to read the IV analysis of the bill which you can find on the home page.





    2011 selena gomez house inside selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. and
  • selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. and



  • gchope2k6
    04-27 12:42 PM
    Hi all,

    I took today an Infopass to ask about the status of my I-485 (EB3 ROW, filled in July 2007, PD 12/2005). The IO told me that the case is pre-adjudicated under review and that, since there are no visa numbers available, the case will resume normal processing in October 2009 and that there is no reason to ask about the status anymore until that time. Can anybody explain what "pre-adjudicated under review" means ?

    Thank you !



    more...


    selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • santa123
    06-08 01:03 AM
    I think its your LC job requirements which governs EB2/EB3. For EB2 classification on your I-140, your job must require 'Masters' or 'Bachelors+5Yrs Experience' on Labor Certification.

    My Job ad says: Sr Business analyst wanted ... with MS/MBA or foreign equivalent with 5 yrs exp.

    I have
    BSc in physics - 3 yr India degree
    PG diploma in Instrumentation - 1 Yr India PG diploma
    PG dip in marketing mgmt - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
    PG dip in buiness admin - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
    MBA - 3 Yr India PG degree (E learning)

    6 yrs in healthcare, 2 yrs in sales, 5 yrs as Business analyst with Indian s/w vendor. 13 yrs in total.

    Does my job ad allow me to qualify for EB2? Will I have any issues at my I-140 stage? Pls share your thoughts





    selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • trueguy
    08-28 02:09 PM
    Yes, I can profess a guess, but that does not account for the statement about "A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September"

    With all the labor certification being sold on or around June 2007, old labors started getting used up. These applications are probably trickling in during the course of the year, and may have seen a huge rush when they announced that they are going to make EB3 unavailable. Therefore, their earlier assumption that they can move forward was wrong. On the other hand, they probably totally messed up in counting the number of cases they already had on hand.

    I dont agree to the continued "heavy demand" comment. What demand? Were they accepting applications when the queue was already closed for the year? If not, there is no case of "heavy demand", unless there was a bunch of applications around Dec02-Mar03 for China but as usual they used a 3 year old to count the number applications


    That is exactly what I don't understand. How can they have new applications coming in with PD as old as 2001? I can understand if somebody have family outside US and their new born will be eligible to file with Older PD. But how many people have family outside India, not at all.



    more...


    selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • laststraw
    03-23 02:01 PM
    Here is my situation:
    My EB2 (the job requirement was Undergraduate degree with 5 years of experience) was rejected due to the 3-year degree and is in the appeals process. I have an EB3 pending at NSC for the same labor.

    I can also move into a new role which probably has an EB2 requirement of Masters degree. And I have completed my MBA here. Will I be able to use my MBA degree obtained in the USA and port my priority date to a new EB2 application?

    Thanks in advance for your assistance

    LastStraw





    2010 selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.



  • billbuff123
    10-24 04:43 PM
    my marriage is done and she entered on H4 now I need to add her to GC.
    my marriage date is 2 days prior to my GC approval and now she is in us and how to add her to my GC?

    Thanks,



    more...


    selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. and
  • selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. and



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 10:50 PM
    The spreadsheet is totally sorted now according to the PD. I had to make one change though. The day of the month of PD was not mentioned and I had to write something to sort it out. I made it 1st of the month for everybody to be able to so sorting. You can change the day if you want to. Also please do not sort the data yourself. I will do it periodically. Just enter your info at the end.

    Bawa





    hair selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. and selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • BharatPremi
    03-17 03:57 PM
    did anyone get reimbursed for the medical exams - physicals and vaccinations?
    i am having a hard time getting my provider submit the claims to the insurance company.

    If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.



    more...


    selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. did
  • selena gomez house inside. did



  • h12gc
    04-29 05:50 AM
    Thanks Krupa for your reply.

    Could any one please clarify on below points.I hope this posting will also help other new members who got their EAD

    1.Can I take an offer with a consulting firm for suppose 3 months con_w2 ?This firms will give me offer letter stating that I will work with them for only 3 months.I cannot file AC 21 since it is temporary employment.In my case since my original employer is intended to hire me permanently once GC is approved and supporting the GC process for this RFE Can I take this contract employment with out filing AC 21? As such I don't see any point in filing AC 21 in my case even if I find full time employment with the end client since my original employer is ready to hire me once GC is approved as GC is for future employment.Please clarify me on this.

    2.I'm trying to avoid AC 21 as the job title and duties should be same or similar.In my case my LCA says that job title: Software Engineer Job duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional. salary $90k

    As per my expertise: I can work in Oracle apps manufacturing,Finance,supply chain,CRM,

    Business Analyst:Finance,Health care,ERP,Insurance

    QA Analyst: Functional QA (ERP or any other applications)
    SAP QA,People soft QA,Oracle apps QA etc


    All the above jobs are paid average $110k(Minimum 90k)

    My question is suppose If I take a job as a QA Engineer to test an ERP product.Then definitely it will not fall in my LCA job title or duties.But to perform this job definitely I need to have strong ERP Back ground.It will become very hard to prove since my LCA duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional(only one particular domain).So to avoid trouble I just want to respond this RFE with my original employer offer letter stating he is still intended to hire me once GC is approved.So that I can work in the above stated areas with different firms.Please clarify me on this

    3.I heard so many people are receiving the RFE on I 485.Is it normal practice or USCIS is trying to adjudicate as many cases as possible by the end of september.Any guess?

    Thanks for reading my post.Any inputs will be appreciated

    Thanks
    h12gc





    hot selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • ivar
    09-09 12:16 PM
    I had applied for PERM in 2006 with software programmer title with 8 yrs exp in EB2 and got it approved so i don't think it should be a issue. I have applied my second PERM in April 09 as senior software engineer with 10+ exp in EB2 still waiting to get it approved. My lawyer never raised any issue with my current labor in EB2 so i think we should qualify in EB2 with software engineer position. Where did you find this information about limiting EB2 to managers only? If you want to get in the line for GC don't waste time.. do it ASAP. It is taking a long time to get PERM approvals, don't know whats going on at DOL and why it is taking this long. There are hardly any approvals after Nov 08. Did anyone with PD after Nov 08 got their PERM approved recently?



    more...


    house selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • little_willy
    07-25 12:38 PM
    I changed jobs recently and retained my attorney from previous employer even though I had the option of using the current employer's attorney for free. The reason being

    1. I had good relationship with my previous attorney.
    2. I never know when my dates (EB-I 06/03) will be current and in case of a layoff or future job change, we need to update USCIS with the new attorney information which I thought will raise a few eyebrows and was not comfortable with this option.
    3. Even though you change attorney and send the updated details to USCIS, chances are that they don't update the system and any RFE or information may still get sent to the original attorney that filed your I-485.

    Note, that I am not suggesting you one way or the other, these are the reasons for making my decision, hopefully this will help you make an informed decision.

    Thanks.





    tattoo selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • Dhundhun
    10-02 02:53 PM
    As I understand, technically there are different situations - for example,

    1. If some one is married to Canadian Citizen, his/her requirement of presence not needed and can hold lifelong Canadian PR, while remainig in USA on GC or as US Citizen.

    2. Similarly, if someone is hired by Canadian Company and sent to USA, his/her requirement for presence is not needed.

    American Citizen do get Canadian PR, there are some advantage too, such as medical.



    more...


    pictures selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • WillIWin?
    02-18 10:16 AM
    Hello everyone,

    I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.

    The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).

    I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?

    Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
    1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
    2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.

    Am I making much sense ?





    dresses selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • coopheal
    04-29 09:26 AM
    Cons
    2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)

    Just because you framed this in a -ve sentence does not make it a con. removing country limits is a civil rights victory.



    more...


    makeup selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. and selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • t4930pd
    10-20 01:27 PM
    4th grader at USCIS decides the future of highly educated people! What a "JOKE".





    girlfriend selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside
  • selena gomez house inside



  • overhere
    07-18 11:08 AM
    I discussed this to a lawyer. He said that even if I file in August, it will still be accepted since I am qualified to apply in July. This is a bit confusing.

    I was thinking of looking for new employer which already has all the paperworks done (10 + 30 days). These are valid until 180 days. I hope to find one so that I can file this July.

    hope you'll find one. good luck.





    hairstyles selena gomez house inside. did selena gomez house inside. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • sheela
    09-25 01:22 PM
    Has your namecheck cleared? Mine took 18 months to clear. I am current, too, but no movement on I-485. I am thinking if there is no news by 10/15, I am going to start calling around.

    hermione,

    How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.

    We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know





    simon03
    08-16 01:26 PM
    I am not an expert but this is my understanding:

    there is no requirement to work for the employer sponsoring your green card. Business requirements can change any day, and if your previous employer doesn't have a job for you...it shouldn't be a problem as long as
    1. you have a current job that is similar in duties
    2. your previous employer didn't withdraw I-140 and your I-140 was pending 180 days after filing I-485
    3. At the time of filing I-140, the job offer was bona-fide (non-frivolous). At the time of filing I-485 with other employer, the job you were employed in was similar and employer had bona-file permanent offer

    You can always send USCIS informing a change of employer (AC21), they wouldn't take back GC as long as you c





    sertasheep
    08-03 10:01 PM
    If PA members can't make it to the rally, I suggest that members can atleast cheer and meet up with other members who are in transit (eg, provide moral support, refreshments, by meeting at some rest area in MD or DE)

    Thoughts]?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment