Now that Ashton Kutcher has replaced Charlie Sheen on Two And A Half Men, expect to see that shit all over his Twitter timeline. The Sheen only follows 44 people on his Twitter but Ashton isn't one of them... it's probably too painful... like following an ex and seeing them flaunt their new love who is so much hotter than you.
Last week, in a surprisingly mature move, Charlie wrote, "#Winning Congrats to the cast and crew...CBS & WB..! My best to @aplusk !! The show must go on... You got the right guy! c".
Then yesterday, A-plus-K tweeted a photo of himself with John Cryer and Angus T. Jones pretty much in a love sandwich.
Two And A Half Men? More like The Three Musketeers! Am I right? AM I?
By the way, that kid is so NOT a half-man anymore I need to say. You've changed the main character, while you're at it why don't you change the name of the show as well? It should be called Three Men Right Here, Yo or at least Two And Three-Quarters Men.
So, like anyone with Facebook, I'm an expert on judging other peoples photos and it's obvious they're straight-up blood brothers already. The expressions on their faces are saying, "Charlie who? Ha, ha, ha! Let's never leave each others side."
So he stole his job, he stole his friends, next, Ashton is going to steal Charlie's retired goddess #2 Bree Olson, then his $1.25 million paycheck per episode (what's this measly $800,000 - $900,000 business??) and finally his catchphrase "Winning!"... but I'm sure he'll change it up slightly and call it "Triumphing!" instead. And it WILL sell t-shirts.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment