Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CHOCOLATE MILK ON MY MIND...

These are some things I overheard within the past 24 hours:

"I'm sitting in a cubicle at the library basically trying to find a gorgeous girl with a sick body in a white bikini." -guy sitting across from me on the leather (pleather?) chairs across from the look up books computers at the library.






















And later on...

"I'm a nymphomaniac! And all I want is a Jewish cowboy!" -female voice behind me as Liane and I charged out of the Scotiabank theatre post-Role Models last night.

















Well then....

So! Here are some of my fave role models!











































Now looking at this photo, I think it looks like she just gave someone twice her age a BJ.

However, I wouldn't have expected so many other people to feel the same way...

It seems like sort of a mean thing to say about a 15 year old in the public eye??

OLDIES BUT GOODIES...

































And the ultimate post-feminist powerbars!!!







































Soanyway.

Best word combination e-mailed to me within the past week:

"i hate feist. i like her, but when she sings in french i want to cut her tongue off."







"hahahahahahahahaha"
I'm going to get some of my face re-worked at the hospital this aft, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment