Thursday, July 15, 2010

Online Ovulation Wheel

Dendrobates Azureus arrives at Grenierarium!


"Blue Frog on a blue jar." Patrick ANTONOT Blue Period!

I cracked, adopted this magnificent specimen of Dendrobates Azureus
according to initial anti-stress
. We will call
Princess!
and force a little destiny
with the kind frog!

The tale is it!





Bell: "A frog I caw no!"

July 14, even if the music does not work in my business, I do not stay so far in my cozy bed. (Sound familiar. GB)
With Christian, we comb the aisles of Laveline Ban Ban on Meurthe Gerbépal and tendon.
few different findings.

An evening of cottages in 1956 with a photographer in the spotlight.
Corner books "Ideas that Changed the World" and "Jean Prouvé builder" and a booklet on the recipes and formulas in photography offered by a friend.
A lot of "Science and Life" 1925. popular science really well done. Abundant illustrations and cherry on the cake vintage advertisements. A Swiss Army Knife
.. always helpful and ... and the star of the day ... I do this anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment