Monday, July 12, 2010

What Are The Sign Of Wart

Not to be confused with a price range ...


Do not confuse "price range" with "price range!
Here I am, this time back with a magnificent silver service.
Unable to resist the tempting offers of the seller *
!
* offering for sale means

After his usual inspection, and Tinkerbell poses itself as the main subject of the photo of the day.
Spoils of wandering the yard sales of Bruyeres and Epinal Saul-to-the deer and the flea market the Champ de Mars is very thin.
Still a nice Light Box 6 / 9 and a Kodak Folding. Both in good working condition.
plates developed in their original box brand Light. They come from a photographer Haute-Saone. These are views of a bourgeois family early twentieth.

If someone (e) can identify the automobile, I'm interested in information.

Kereun I met Marc, one of the few contemporary daguerreotypists at the flea market of Epinal. He painted views of Saint-Die a few years ago and that's when I met him. I invite you to visit his website here

Chapter "Me, what I say!"
or "seemingly bizarre" of the week.

Well if I called it "Lapsus photographic" ?

When objects collide and call for reflection
...

"Brain in front of a truck carrying plastic tanks."

What do you suggest as an alternative title?
Brain Military : The art of camouflage?


I deliver to your sagacity the recurring of the week!


Take and drink ... a good glass of cool water, make your brain time available for ... to ... eg Tour de France if you really have no other idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment