PUH-lease betch.
Crystal Harris claims she doesn't notice the 60-year age gap between her and fiance Hugh Hefner. The 24-year-old tells Entertainment Tonight (via US Weekly), "If anything, I have to keep up with him!" Don't patronize us girlfriend.
To play up the role-reversal act some more, Crystal comes up with an example all by herself saying, "Last year for my birthday I wanted to go bowling. And last year for his birthday he wanted to go to Las Vegas and go to two different nightclubs at the Palms!" Oh I'm sure you hated the free bottle service and VIP section...
And apparently Hef isn't against the idea of having more children with his bride, but she's so not going there as she explains, "Ever since I was little I always told my mom I didn't want children." --Because that would require sex with a geezer. Plus she will soon have a 58-year-old stepdaughter and three stepsons aged 19, 20, and 55.
I'm sure they don't notice the age difference either...
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment