Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Implants in & out

LeAnn Rimes totally got a boob job recently according to US Weekly with side-by-side photos of her before-and-afters.  I don't really give a shit about that, but the way she got it done is the creepy part...





The magazine claims the newly-engaged former A-cup singer used the same surgeon as her husband-to-be's ex-wife Brandi Glanville aaand even got the same size as her!  You know, that woman LeAnn STOLE him from?  She copied her breast implants.  Yeah, that's weird as hell.  And I'm positive Eddie Cibrian made her insecure enough do it.  Dick.



Here's a TIP.  When your boyfriend brings up his ex-wife's rack, that's when you say, "You're a fucking asshole," instead of, "I'll change my body for you too!!"  Stupid, stupid girl.



In other boobie news, Victoria Beckham actually got RID of her implants and is going for the more natural look these days...  Say whaaa?





Vogue UK reports and I quote:



"No French manicures," writes Lisa Armstrong. "No torpedo bazookas, either. 'Gone,' she announces."


Is she depressed or something?  Or is Posh actually going to stop trying so damn hard for once?  She looks good though!  (Minus the ugly Sears catalog sweater...)

No comments:

Post a Comment