Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jesse James & Kat Von D are engaged

Less than a year after he was busted for cheating on his fantastic wife Sandra Bullock, Jesse James has announced he's getting married to Kat Von D.





Do you really think you're ready for this commitment bro?  Like honestly, have you had enough time to work out whatever issues you had that led you to cheat on an amazing woman and not pull the same shit on this other chick?  I highly doubt it.



Especially with this statement to People magazine...



"You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs."


What a crybaby.  P.S. that's a little insensitive to your ex-wife who did nothing to deserve what you did to her.



Jesse continues:



"I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!"


Kat lady, he said the same things about Sandra by the way.  You're stchupid if you buy this bullshit he's feeding you.  And no one will feel sorry for you when he fucks some random trash bag on the side.



If you cheat on him however, I do feel like people will like you more...

No comments:

Post a Comment