The former Governor of California has confirmed that more than a decade ago, he fathered a child with a household staff member. He kept this shit on the down low all this time despite the fact that the woman worked for their family for 20 years! She retired in January with a sweet severance package and has been gettin' paper ever since the UH OH was born.
Betrayed by your husband AND your nanny / maid / whatever she was? Shit. Just walking around all pregnant in front of you acting like it's her own husband's baby... And she was probably one of those mothers who never shuts up about her baby either, and totally to Maria's face too. And she had no idea the whole time! Nope, she didn't stay quiet to save her gropey husband's political career or anything like that because Arnold didn't even admit it until he left office, yet this whole thing happened before he even ran. It's true! TRUE LIES.
According to the L.A. Times, this is what he has to say for himself (and yes you MUST read it in an Austrian accent. That's Austria, not Australia, it'll ruin everything if you hear the Crocodile Hunter's voice [RIP] in your head):
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."
Maria's statement reads (via People):
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
She is so done with him. Look, she even cut his cheating, baby-making ass out of the statement. Lying for 10+ years?? Hasta la vista, dirtbag.
No comments:
Post a Comment