Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jesse James loves to twatter Kat Von D

Every time Jesse James and Kat Von D are photographed in public together, he looks uncomfortable as hell.  It almost looks like he hates her while she's overcompensating and holding on reeeeal tight so he won't run away and stick his penis in someone else...





Righttt?



But apparently that's totally not the case AT ALL.  He luuurves her!  In case you were wondering, that's the reason why Jesse James is on Twitter.  Mmhmm!  Part of me feels like Kat Von D is just pretending to BE him on Twitter though...



Here are just a few of FreeJesseJames' tweets this month to thekatvond:

  • They say True love will always shine through. The only reason I started Twitter again? so I could publicly profess my love for @thekatvond

  • @thekatvond Baby? You make it so easy to do everything I can to show you how Amazing you are. I see it as clear as a bell. My other half.

  • @thekatvond I love you more when your like this. You will never be anything but Beautiful to me.

  • 4 U @thekatvond "A feeling of sadness & longing that is not akin to pain & resembles sorrow only as the mist resembles the rain" Longfellow

  • @thekatvond I have Never Felt so Loved! I'm The Luckiest MoFo in the World!

God they're gonna look stupid when he cheats on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment