Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You're really gonna do this to Montel?

Montel Williams is an inspiration and you're gonna go and cite him for "drug paraphernalia" at the airport?  He needs that shit!  Don't make him pay for it!





CNN reports the former talk-show host was caught with a marijuana pipe (but no drugs were found) while going through airport security in Wisconsin yesterday.  He was ordered to pay a $484 fine, then went on his way.  What a fucking cash grab.  The guy has MS, okay?  He's gotta use that to smoke what he's gotta smoke to feel better.  Why you gotta go and make this difficult?



I understand he can't use the pipe during the flight or whatever, but maybe he's in so much pain that he needs a hit as soon as he's off his plane.  And sometimes you gotta wait for your damn bag for like an hour!  Montel was just planning ahead!  So insensitive.



I just get so worked up because I've seen this man cry out in pain and it makes me cry!  Jerk bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment