Monday, October 22, 2007

NEVER TEACH THE WU-TANG.

HEY Y'ALL!

If you're done your homeworks, maybe you're going to New Young Pony Club tonight at Cabaret!!!















It's going to be so much FUN!


New Young Pony Club are aiight in my books for one reason and one reason only. They list CAKE as an influence on their myspace profile:


















These are DELICIOUS CAKES that resemble something that Adam Beck likes to stand in front of for a really long time on Tuesdays at Korova! I guess no one told him about THE BOY WITH SQUARE EYES...read books, not minds.


Anyway, if you're not going to the show, you should still definitely go to Blizzarts later for the OFFICIAL AFTERPARTY with ADAM BECK and PAUL JOHNSTON and THEIR #1 GROUPIE! That means me. It's going to be so much FUN as USUAL but maybe also even MORE FUN than USUAL even!!!
























FINISH YOUR HOMEWORKS FIRST!


I know I'm going to.
Finish homeworks first.
Finish homeworks first.
Finish homeworks first.
Click heels together.
Oh well, still in Oz. But my cowboy boots totally rule...which ones? Trick question, ALL OF THEM!!!

PAUL AND ADAM. HAVE A BLOG. Ee-eye-ee-eyeOH! http://www.membersonlydjs.blogspot.com/

GO TO BLIZZARTS. GO TO BLIZZARTS. GO TO BLIZZARTS.







I actually feel at this point in time that even if I do finish my homeworks, I really shouldn't be spending moneys on such things because I spent all my moneys in New York City, come to think of it! Plus my long-lost friend Amna Silim is coming in from Toronto tonight and I have to like help her find her way into Montreal from the airport...which will probably be REALLY REALLY HARD.


Okay you guys, see you tonight! At least come hang in spirit...do it for the rainbow!





















HEARTS, STARS, PUPPIES, FRENCH FRIES...


NICOLA JANE YOUNG


P.S. Come back soon for hot tips on how to have the best breath for make-out hangalangs and also for some Japanese-related magical things.

No comments:

Post a Comment