Saturday, January 31, 2009

TAKLING DREAM PHONE.

Hey man...

Biggest thing this week is that me plus Devin equals one year of going steady.

I did it once when I was a teen but Devin never has so he was pretty stressed but maybe he was just stressed because he is getting old.





















Come to think of it, that's exactly what he looked like all through MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D because he was very very afraid.

By the way you guys, that movie is serious F-U-N!





















Meanwhile, I had my head between my knees as I hyperventilated over the fact that we tried to go to CHEAP MOVIE TUESDAY and then the "birthday" boy wanted to see MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D and then it cost like THREE DOLLARS MORE!!!










It was so totally worth it though to see Kid Rock's ex-girlfriend make a bad name for models turned actresses...I wish her guts had exploded towards my face though, because it's always fun to see pretty people get butchered, rather than just the bleached blonde whoorebag with the face you don't even notice because she is jiggling her funny boobs around running naked in heels...

Devin decided that since we were going steady for one year, it was now time that he be allowed to have a cigarette in my bed??















It was pretty.





















OH GROSS.

Last night we danced around to D'Angelo covering Bill Withers' Use Me.


Then Devin was like "I hate you you're the WORST MOM EVER!!" because I made him have some cough syrup because he keeps waking me up with that shit.

Is cough syrup really that terrible?? I thought that everyone got fucked on it in boarding school...Like my dear friend who shall remain nameless (JENNA BOND), at boarding school in grade 11 she was like "Are you 'tussin?" as in "Are you getting fucked on cough syrup?"

HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment