Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kirstie Alley on DWTS

There was only ONE good thing about the most boring premiere of Dancing With The Stars ever, and her name is Kirstie Alley.  Or 'Kristy Allen' as I heard some news broad on the radio call her... Who the hell is Kristy Allen?







You know she's not really striving for that junky mirror-ball trophy, she's dancing for the title of "M.I.L.F."  Proof (via People): afterward she was joking about banging all her son's friends.  Ha, I love her.



As if Kirstie is losing this thing though.  She scored well, she's relatable, and she is just so likable... and seriously, the fat jokes are getting old.  Shut up.  THIS WOMAN IS 60!!  She's got it going on for 60.



P.S. And is it just me or is Brooke Burke more dead behind the eyes than ever this year?  I can't blame her though, she's got to be bored with all these nobodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment