Thursday, March 31, 2011

Paris interviews Weezy

This is too funny.



Interview magazine is known for getting celebrities to interview other celebrities. Sometimes they are actors working on a movie together, or they are artists who have collaborated, etc. So I have no idea how Paris Hilton ended up asking Lil Wayne the questions (with the help of a contributing editor, because she's not smart enough to come up with that many on her own), but it happened in the latest issue.



The best part has to be the two of them bonding over prison though! YES, for real, because their experiences were sooo similar...



It starts with music writer Dimitri Ehrlich trying to get the details on Weezy’s 8-month sentence, then Paris killing the conversation by being a try-hard.



EHRLICH: “I was reading that during your last month in prison, they put you in solitary confinement for having an iPod or something like that. I’ve heard that being in solitary is the most torturous thing in the world. What was that like for you?”



WAYNE: “For me it was okay, because it just meant that I was alone with my thoughts. There were times when it was pretty tough to be by yourself, and to have no television, no sort of nothing. That was kind of tough. But I didn’t have to be in there long. It was just a month. I was okay. I did fine.”



EHRLICH: “So literally a month without talking to any human beings except the guards. You’re totally isolated?”



WAYNE: “Nah. There were guys next to me and things like that. You could speak through the walls and stuff. It wasn’t totally silent like you would think it is.”



EHRLICH: “Can you still work out when you’re in solitary? Do you get time in the yard?”



WAYNE: “Yeah, yeah. I got an hour in the yard every day, so I was able to do all those things.”



HILTON: “I had to do 24 nights in solitary.” [Hilton was held in a separate cell as a safety precaution.]



WAYNE: “Oh, so you know how it is.”



HILTON: “Yeah, I know how it is.”




HAHAHA. I'm sorry, but that is GOLD. Yeah, you've got so much street-cred with your side part and hair extensions...

No comments:

Post a Comment