Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jennifer Aniston is a meanie to Heidi Montag

Remember when Heidi Montag went to visit her mom on The Hills for the first time following her plastic surgery and she made that frightening cry face?  Girl has an UGLY cry...





Well apparently Jennifer Aniston has made that face happen again...



Heidi, who makes a cameo in Jennifer and Adam Sandler's new movie Just Go With It, tells US Weekly the actress banned her from the premiere.  HAHA.  She's all, "I'm so upset. I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing."



She whines a little more, "I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me. She should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening."





But Jenn's rep is denying this shit saying, "This is absolutely false. Jennifer has nothing to do with who was or was not invited."



And now even Heidi is going back on her story like a dumbass.  She retracted her lies to US Weekly shortly after explaining, "it was all a big misunderstanding. I got my invite and I would have loved to be there, but I had to be Los Angeles with my dogs."



HAHA okay... more like the producers told the ungrateful little brat to drink a warm glass of SHUT-THE-HELL-UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment