Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beckham, B. Adams and Phillippe baby news

After popping out three sons, David and 4th time pregnant Victoria Beckham have revealed to ESPN they are finally expecting a daughter.





I'm gonna laugh when it turns out this girl is a total tomboy.  Kidding, I'm sure she'll be a princess and all "girl power!" and shit.  I just had a horrible thought, PLEASE don't name her Posh!



In old man daddy news (via Reuters), Bryan Adams is going to be a first time father at the age of 51.





I guess it turns out he's been banging his personal assistant cuz she's upgraded her title to baby mama.  In a statement he says in his "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)" voice, "Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby. She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she'll be running the family now."  You know it's true...



And finally, Ryan Phillippe may have knocked up a girl he was seeing (pre-Amanda Seyfried... or during I don't know...) named Alexis Knapp.  TMZ reports the two were never serious, but now she's pregnant and says he's the one who did it to her.  He's planning to do a DNA test once the baby is born in June, and if Maury Povich tells him, "You ARE the father!" he intends to provide support.





Ryan already has two children with ex-wifey Reese Witherspoon.  So obviously he knows how babies are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment