Tuesday, September 21, 2010

50 Cent throws his back out doing a "fat bitch"

It's like 50 Cent and Kanye West are battling all over again... not for album sales but for the most wack tweets!  And I think Fiddy is winning...





See, Kanye's tweets can be entertaining sometimes, because the guy's problems are just not regular people's problems... for example: "Man... whatever happened to my antique fish tank?"  Like, who else says that?



But 50's tweets are to the point where someone else needed to create an "English 50 Cent" account to translate what the fuck he is saying most of the time.  But there are some things that don't need translating... only a TMI warning!



Yesterday the rapper/actor tweeted, "A so look I just finished fuckin a fat bitch for the first time I wanta tell you n****s don't knock it till you try it.it was bad," adding, "Hurt my motherfucking back though I should a never tried to pick that bitch up. Lol"  HAHAHA!  No way!!  He's not serious!!!  And if he is, I hope that "fat bitch" doesn't follow him on Twitter.  Aaaahaha.



But like Kanye says... "You basically can say anything to someone on an email or text as long as you put LOL at the end."  Truth!  And on your Twitter account too I guess?  I gotta try that... but I prefer "ha ha" to "LOL".

No comments:

Post a Comment