Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fiddy just wants a blowie...

Oh 50 Cent... You and your TMI tweets!



When we last left off, the rapper was talking about his sexual encounter with "a fat bitch" and now he's tweeting about his need for oral.  And he's calling his fans who don't like what they're reading 'bitches', 'ugly', and 'dickheads'.  HAAA...





Late last night Fiddy wrote, "Ok ok I really want a blow job damn what's wrong with that. just give me a little licky licky. Lol".



Followed by, "Look I'm a good person I don't ask for much. I deserve a little oral bobbing on my ball sack. I do everything better when I'm relaxed. Lol".



Then he started sticking up for the ladies needs saying, "If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol".



And when his followers started to voice their dislike for his tweets he responded, "Look b**ch nobody ask you", and "look I can't help it if you retarded b**ch lol"and "Thanks a lot di*k head I'm still rich".  He also dissed his 'less attractive' fans who send him pictures of themselves (probably offering him BJs) tweeting, "Man some of these hoe's so ugly on here. ain't nobody gonna talk to them unless they on twitter. I be looking at they pics. my god lol".



Class act.  What will 50 tweet next?  His STD test results?  How he manscapes?  The width, length, texture, and color of his next bowel movement??

No comments:

Post a Comment