Monday, September 20, 2010

Lindsay takes responsibility

Unbelievable... Lindsay Lohan is ACTUALLY admitting she fucked up and has a problem!





The actress took to her Twitter over the weekend to confirm what we all know.  She wrote:



Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.



Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps
forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.  This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences.



I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard,
but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!!


Today TMZ reports LiLo has failed ANOTHER drug test.  Ughhhh!




She's expected in court Friday morning.  30 days in jail for each positive test for drugs... hopefully the judge throws in a long ass time in rehab time too.  And STOP letting this girl out early!  Maybe she'll have a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment