Friday, September 24, 2010

Lauren Conrad returning to MTV

I knew she couldn't stay away...  The whole damn reason she's famous is because of reality TV, there was no way she was quitting for life.





Lauren Conrad has confirmed she will be starring in a new reality show on MTV, just months after The Hills, which she left in 2009, ended...  But this time she says, it will be different.  And no, her boyfriend actor Kyle Howard will not be appearing.



In a statement she says, "The new project will follow me as I develop my new contemporary line and also touch on my other businesses."



Wow... BORING!  I'm sorry LC, you're a very likable person... but in a world where Jersey Shore exists, you're going to have to step it up.  And that means getting slizzard and smushing on camera on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment