Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Contradiction much?

Michael Lohan has released a statement to announce that he will no longer be releasing public statements...





The lunatic father of Lindsay Lohan tells CNN:



"I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say.



"That being said, I make this statement in humble supplication. And NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public, about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond, in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me.



"So please refrain from from calling or contacting me."


HAHAHA... I give it a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment