Friday, October 15, 2010

Jon Gosselin wants his kids off TV

Jon Gosselin dragged his lazy ass to court this week to try to get a judge to ban his eight children from continuing to be on reality TV.  The judge said, "Sorry guy. I'm a fan of Kate Plus Eight. No dice."



So the d-bag daddy took to his Twitter @jongosselin1 (because @jongosselin is taken) to vent.  On US Weekly, they've complied his tweets into 4 huge ass paragraphs and honestly, I can't stand to read it so I'm guessing you can't either.  That's why I've made Bri edits.  It's educated guesses on what Jon's actually thinking as he's typing... and it's more fun this way!





Here we gooo:



As you may or may not be aware (probably NOT because nobody cares about me), I have been working for some time to remove my children from television. (And replace them with myself. I lurrrve being on TV!) I do not believe being on TV is beneficial to any of them (and by "them" I mean me.) They are no longer toddlers (I think?) that are oblivious (whoa, big word) to what is going on around them. They are now six and ten (again, I think...), in school (don't ask me what grades) and desperately in need of a normal life (like those Jersey Shore kids).



Each of them (wait... how many are there again?) has experienced negative effects of having their lives so public. Some are struggling with emotional and/or behavioral issues (but mostly Cara cuz she's a brat straight up, ya hearrd?) My goal for my children is for them to have a normal childhood, and gain back their much deserved privacy (unless the paparazzi is around cuz I will cash in, yo.) This is not about money (well, it is a little bit), this is about my children. No amount of money (well, that's not true) is worth the price my children are paying. You cannot put a price on childhood (actually I can). Money comes and goes, but you only have one childhood (unless you're a grown-up baby like me).



For those questions about money and support, I can say I am supporting my children to the best of my ability (I'm not at all). All parties (did someone say PARTY?!) involved know the truth about this. I am and have been actively seeking employment (on reality television). I have been barred from accepting entertainment deals that would generate income for my family due to contractual obligations (wait-- WHY am I trying to get my kids off TV again??) I am also actively looking for a job outside of the entertainment industry (no I'm not) and so far, have not secured a position. In the mean time, I have been focusing on spending time with my children (there's 8 of them, right?) and providing a safe, stable, normal and private environment for them!



On October 13, 2010 ( I just learned how to tell time... yay!), I went to court to act in the best interest of my children- to remove them from television (unless they let me back on). The judge respectfully denied my plea (even after I offered her the chance to blow me), and granted filming rights to their mother. I honor the judge’s decision (because she's cute), but I do not support it. I will not stop fighting to remove my children from television (until I can be on it tooooo!) It is not a child’s job to support themselves (yes it is), or a lifestyle (like paying for all my Ed Hardy shirts), they need to be kids (with bling). I would like to apologize to my friends, family, and especially my children for not taking a stand earlier in my life (a.k.a. I'm a pussy... meow) and not questioning my decisions to have our lives documented and displayed (My judgment was blurred by money. I love money. Money! MONEY!) I will have to answer to my children for the rest of my life (or abandon them... I'm considering it). I will have to live with this "guilt" the rest of my life (tee hee). I am truly sorry! (P.S. It's opposite day!)


Relax, nobody watches your ex-wife's stupid show anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment