Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Posh is OK with David's voice

David Beckham is proof that no man is perfect.  Sure he LOOKS perfect, but he's got that Mickey Mouse voice... so unfortch.





The good thing is, his wife Victoria doesn't seem to care because even after 11-years of marriage, she's still mind-blasted at how HOT her husband is.



She tells Marie Claire (via PopSugar): "I don't really notice that he's got a high-pitched voice. I just think he's so goddamn perfect that people have to find something wrong with him."  -- I mean, it's not HARD to find but yeah, that's about the only thing wrong!



Posh continues to talk about David's hotness saying, "We were about to go out somewhere the other day, and he was sending an email. He was sitting at the end of the bed, and he had no clothes on whatsoever. I was getting out of the shower, and I just stood there looking at him. He was all tan. Has all those tattoos — which I love. Hadn't done his hair. He just naturally looks good all the time. He never looks like shit in the morning. Never."  -- I need to interrupt... he's at least got to have bad breath.  OK, go on...



"So he's sitting there sending his emails, all ripped. Not an ounce of fat on him. And I thought, You done good, girl. I sure wasn't thinking of his high-pitched voice."



That's probably because you never let him speak around you.  "SHHH, don't talk!  It will ruin everythiiing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment