Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not good for John Mayer

Taylor Swift is not shy about using her personal life for writing material when it comes to songs... so her new song "Dear John", a track about an older man leading her on, is raising suspicions that John Mayer may have fucked her over.





The two were rumored to be flirting/dating/hooking up, whatever, last year when they collaborated on a song for his most recent album.  Back then, they never confirmed nor denied anything, but NOW, it seems like the country cutie got PLAYED.



Here are some of the lyrics (via Yahoo's Chris Willman), you decide:

  • Dear John/I see it all now that you're gone/Don't you think I was too young/To be messed with/The girl in the dress/Cried the whole way home/I should've known.

  • It was wrong/Don't you think nineteen's too young/To be played/By your dark, twisted games/When I loved you so.

  • My mother accused me of losing my mind/But I swore I was fine...

  • You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand/And I'll look back in regret I ignored what they said/'Run as fast as you can'.

Yep. This is so going to be Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson's theme song...

No comments:

Post a Comment