Monday, October 25, 2010

Lazy

Willow Smith is going to dress up as "herself" for Halloween.  Clearly, the 9-year-old is too young for the international 'Girl World' motto: "Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it..." but still.  Be a witch, or a pumpkin, or something!  You're a kid.  I don't care if you're a kid with a record deal, you're still a KID.  Slap on a costume and be one while you still can.





And it's not like Willow is just too busy to dress up with her new Roc Nation music career and all... cuz she's still planning to go trick-or-treating.  She tells MTV News, "I'm gonna be myself, and I'm gonna go around the neighborhood saying, 'Do you like Willow Smith?' And then I'm gonna be like, 'Ta-da! It's me!"



Great, she's already full of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment