Monday, October 4, 2010

Shia LaBeouf VS Frankie Muniz

Who knew these two former child stars hated each other??  HAHA I love it!





Shia LeBeouf recently used an interview with The Bert Show (I don't know?) to bring up his arch rival, Frankie Muniz (A.K.A. Malcolm in the Middle...)  When his success at the movies (six #1's in a row now) was mentioned, Shia was all, "While that's flattering as hell, you could have put Frankie Muniz into any of the movies I was in and it would've still been No.1."



Isn't that kind of dissing himself?  Bert (I'm still not sure...) then pointed out that if Frankie hears this, it could be awkward if they run into each other at a party but Shia responded, "I don't go to many parties and I don't really hang out in Frankie Muniz-type zones."  HAHA!  Haterrr!



Well I guess the whole thing all started back in the day when Frankie was starring in MITM, and Shia was on the Disney Channel's Even Stevens.  In 2003, Shia told EW, "'I used to see him [Frankie] at premieres and stuff and it would always be like he was looking down on me. And then it turned into we're equal, and then it turned into 'Oh Frankie? I know that guy.'"  Well if the guy was a dick...



But Frankie has had enough.  He recently wrote on his Twitter page, "Dear Shia Labeouf. It's getting creepy the fact that you can't stop talking about me. It's been 12 years now. I don't know you. Thanks."



Hmmm... more like: Dear Frankie Muniz, you should be happy someone is still talking about you.  Love Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment