Monday, October 25, 2010

Kanye's music MOVIE

Don't call it a music video... it's a freakin' music MOVIE, alright?



A couple of months ago I gave Kanye West props for having one of the shortest music videos I've seen in a long, long time at just :90 seconds long.  It was a nice change up from the 10-minute commitment I felt like I was having to make lately to watch ONE music video.  *cough* LADY GAGA *cough*.



But I take it back because now 'Ye has come out with an almost 35-minute video called "Runaway".  However, it's like a bunch of music videos in one featuring several songs off his upcoming album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", so I'm much more accepting of the idea.



Honestly though, I still haven't gotten around to watching it because I don't have 35 minutes to spare!  So tell me how it is, k?



No comments:

Post a Comment