Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lisa Rinna gets a lip reduction

Back in the day, before I started school when I was just a little Bri, I wasn't shoved into daycare... I was put in a "day home" while my parents worked.  It was alright, basically some stay-at-home mom would watch me along with her kids.  I had a few of them, I can remember at least three, two of them were British, and I had to call each one of them "Aunty" for some reason.  I for real thought I was related to these babysitters... Anyway, I remember THREE things about these places.

  1. I would NEVER sleep at their houses during naptime.  I would just lay awake staring at the weird decorations in the spare room and if they opened the door to check on me, I'd instantly fake sleep.  When it was time to "wake up", I'd always act really groggy too.  I was pro.

  2. Each house had either an animal or a kid I did not like.  One was a cat, one was a dog, and one was a girl named Tarrrr-ah who would boss me around.

  3. And every single one of these "Aunties" would watch Days Of Our Lives!  Bitches got me HOOKED at a young age.



Then when I grew up a little and didn't need someone to watch me anymore, I would try to catch Days Of Our Lives after school at home... but my parents wouldn't let me watch "that filth".  So I had to watch it in secret.  I learned how to set the VCR in the basement to record and I'd watch it on really low volume so if my parents came downstairs, I'd hit the power button on the remote and pretend I was doing homework or something.  Sneaky sneaky.  The funny part is, that I was allowed to watch WWF (now known as WWE), but not Days.  OKAY.



So here comes what I've been working up to... Back in the early 90's the character Billie Reed was introduced as someone to fuck up Bo and Hope's relationship.  Lisa Rinna played the part, then some other broad replaced her (of course), until Lisa came back on again in 2002 with a lot more plump in the mouth.  Her lips were already huge to begin with but now they were huuuuge.  She [Billie] became a police officer and literally, her lips would double as a bulletproof vest.  Like pillows on her face that could save her life from dangerous criminals.





So why the fuck she'd want to get rid of them, I don't know?  But Lisa Rinna has announced to those who care that she's sick of her lips "defining her" okayyy, and she's reducing the size of the upper lip.  She tells the Today Show (via US Weekly), "I thought you have silicone put in, it's permanent."  Apparently she never thought she could do something about it.



Uhhh, Pamela Anderson did on her chest like 8 times...

No comments:

Post a Comment